I have been shopping thru a site called my points to try and get a bunch of gift cards to help offset the cost of a new pc. I think the new pc I am looking at buying will cost around $700. I have enough points saved up right now to get a gift certificate for $50.00 And I have about $250.00 in cash saved up as well. So I am nearly halfway there. But I will continue to do any of my online shopping thru there to try to get more gift certificates. How ever much I can get will help.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
I'm rootin' for ya! featuring Art Impressions Stamps
-
Hello Ai Fans!
Wow...it's October! Such a beautiful time of year with so many trees
changing colors and a little bit of a chill in the air. It's fun to...
3 days ago
1 comments:
Michelle,
Hopefully you will get a new pc soon.. My laptop just crashed and I had to restore the whole thing. What a pain in the you know what.
Hugs
Stacy
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your thoughts and comments.