Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Crochet and tags

I have been super busy lately. I have been making a bunch of tags. I had to wait to bag them up till today. I had to order more. I think I should get even more. I ordered 100 clear bags and had to use 54 of the ones that came in today. Lol I have tons that I need to photograph. I finally opened my Etsy store and have a few things up there but need to get a lot more up. I had made a BUNCH of orders over the past week or so and finally recieved 15 packages!!!! It was like Christmas. hahaha It was a lot of stuff I had been waiting on. I ordered a bunch of different colors of crochet thread to use for my tags instead of twine. It is much cheaper. Loads of pretty colors. :-)

I also was able to finally teach myself how to crochet. At least the basic stitch. hahaha I am making a blanket for hubby. So it is going to be 55" wide and who knows how long. hahaha I have 6 inches in length crocheted right now. I want to try to learn another stitch so it will not be just one stitch.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Breslauer Straße,Bad Schwalbach,Germany

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts and comments.