Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Long time no post!

Ok I am back now! LOL I have moved once again! I am now back in Germany. We will be here for 3-5 years. Then we are heading back to Mississippi. Unless something else comes along. We are nearly settled in our new place. Just have a few more boxes that Dave has to empty and put away.
I will be flying back to the US Oct 13th to pick up Piper and Shadow. We left them with the boys so we could get settled here first. It will be nice to have the dogs around to keep me company during the day. I need to find some work again as well. I have applied for a few jobs but I doubt that I will get them.
I have set up my scraproom here. This room is huge! I was able to purchase a expedit shelving system from Ikea for here. I also want to get a Trofast unit as well. I think we have decided to redo the garage in MS as my scraproom and build Dave another when we get back. I will post a link to some photos of it next time.
We have had the house on the market to sell but have decided to pull it off and just use it as a rental until we get back. Hopefully we will be able to rent it out for enough to cover at least the mortgage payment.
Well we are going out for the day. I am all ready. Just waiting on David to get his shower and then we can go. This is the first time we have had to just get out and explore since we moved back. It will be nice. I will take my camera with me of course and get a bunch of photos.

1 comments:

Leanne said...

Wow! That's a big move from Mississippi to Germany! I hope everything goes well and you enjoy your new home! I would love to see pictures of Germany because this country gal (Alabama) won't ever get to step foot there so I can live it thru you! Oh I'm going to sign up to follow but would love for you to follow me to!
www.createdbyLeanne.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts and comments.