Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, March 10, 2011

long time

Hey there. Yeah I know it has been awhile since I last posted. I have been working on a cookbook project. I am making a 6 X 6 cookbook for both my sons and my Mom. I have 8 different recipes done so far. I will get some photos of them in the next day or so.
I am really looking forward to being able to use the new Cricut craftroom software. It looks like it will be fun to use. I am also waiting for the new E2. I really am not enjoying using my ecraft. I will probably sell it when we get back to the US. I thought that it would be nice to not have to use a mat but I have wasted so many sheets of paper trying to get the cut settings correct. Right now it is just sitting on my table hidden under a tea towel and junk. hahaha


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts and comments.