Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, March 21, 2011

More recipe cards

Here are a few more of my completed recipe cards. Hope you are enjoying seeing them.














I have decided to put away my recipe card making stuff as I do not want to get burnt out on it. I have been downloading free decoupage sheets that I can use with my silhouette to print and cut. Then I will use them on cards that I make. I have a box and a half of cards that I have made. I am saving them to hopfully be able to sell at some bazzaars when I get back state side. We have a little over a year left before we move back. This time next year we will be talking about packing and moving.
On a side note, my Grandad's wife passed away last Sunday. If you have been reading my blog you will remember that I said she was not a very nice person and that she had to pass away before any of the family could get any of the bequests from my Grandad's will. So now maybe that can finally happen. I do not want to sound mean or money grabbing but she was not a very nice person at all. She made my Grandad's life hell.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts and comments.