Here are the step by step instructions for using Silhouette Studio to Print and Cut.
1. Open a new blank file in Silhouette Studio
2. Click on the registration marks button to add to file
3. Open the folder that has your .png files
4. Drag wanted file to the new blank doc in Silhouette Studio
5. Resize file as wanted
6. Click on trace button
7. Select area to trace
9. Click the high pass filter button off
10. Drag the threshold slider bar to 99%
11. Click on trace outer edge
12. Repeat steps 4 through 11 if you want more print and cut files on doc
13. Click on cut style button
14. Click on one of the images that you have on your file that you want to cut
15. Click on no cut
16. Click on next image on your file that you want to cut and then click on no cut
17. Continue to do that till all your images are done.
18. Send to printer
19. Attach printed paper to your mat
20. Insert into your Silhouette
21. Click on send to Silhouette button. follow instructions.
And TADA!!!!! You are finished and should have a sheet of cut out images that you can use for your scrapbooking or card making needs!
I sure hope this helps someone out. It took me a while to figure out what I was doing wrong.
Birthday Cards - Hello friends! Today, I would like to share with you some birthday cards which I've created sometime ago using BoBunny's beautiful Felicity collection. I...
11 hours ago