Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Good news and bad news

First the good news. It arrived!!!! It arrived!!! My pazzle finally got here yesterday. Yippie!!! I got it set up last night. And started cutting this morning. I am going to love this thing if only I can get it to cut through my card stock.

Now the bad news. We just got a bill from the gov for over $6000!!!!!! They say they overpaid Dave last year. They either want it all at once or in biweekly payments. SHIT!!!! There goes my inheritance from my Grandad. We could not afford to do the payments. And to top it off our renters came back and told us that even with the reduction in rent they can not afford to rent our place anymore. So now we are back to having to find renters for our place in MS. Damn!!! When it rains it flippin well pours with us. I was sitting here in tears this morning. It is just getting to be too much. Wish we were back in the US!!!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

thekolbes said...

I am so sorry and will say some prayers for you. Just remember it all works out. I am in the same boat g/f and have been crying all night but it does us no good. How did they overpay him? Sheesh I am so sorry. Hang in there and if you need to talk I am here.
HUGS
Trish

Michelle said...

Thanks Trish. It is all to do with living over in Germany on the german economy for the Army. It is conveluted but I am hoping that when we leave here to go back to the states they will OWE us some money. What is the luck on THAT happening??? LOL
Michelle

thekolbes said...

Michelle-
Don't count on that.........L
Good thinking though, but don't set yourself up for another heartache

Michelle said...

Yeah....I know. I have been dealing with one form or another of the military all my life so I kinda know how they work. You owe them money they want it yesterday, they owe you....you might get it two years down the road!!!! haha
Michelle

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts and comments.