Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Neat Idea!

I was just sitting here reading through my new Creative Cardmaking magazine from England when I stumbled across a really neat idea. I am always wondering how I could stamp or print on vellum and not have it smear. Well, I found a way!!! Stamp the image using any ink that stays wet then you could either sprinkle clear or colored embossing powder on the image. Then use your heat gun to set it!!! I can see all kinds of uses for this idea. You could stamp text with black ink and then use clear embossing powder on it, then you could use that on a card if you wanted the paper's design to show through. Here is a quick photo of what it would look like embossed.






I think that would look really pretty!
Here are also a couple of cards I have finished. All images were cut using my new E2. I used French Manor for the peacock and the word Merci. I used Mini Monsters for the little monster. I attached him to the card using a wobble, so that when you tap him, he jiggles!!!







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts and comments.