Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hiring Freeze

Dave just found out that the government has enacted a 30 day hiring freeze!!! Not sure what this means for the interview he just had hut it is not looking good. He just sent a email to the organization that he had the interview with but it will be at least a couple of days till we see an answer. They are in the US and when Dave is at work they are not. They will not see the email till after He gets home from work today. Damn damn damn and throw in a SHIT!!!! Sorry about the language but I hate this emotional roller coaster we are on. I broke down in tears last night because I am so fed up with putting my whole damn life on hold. It seems that is all I have ever done.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Breslauer Straße,Bad Schwalbach,Germany

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts and comments.