Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Scrapbook Pages

I finally got around to uploading some of the scrapbook pages have been working on. This is asset from a trip to NewOrleans we took just before we moved over here.



















I used my silhouette to cut out the lamp post, the artist's board, the word New Orleans, and the corner flourish. The pink border on the first page I cut out with a Martha Stewart deep edge border punch. The rest of the embellies are from prima and Joleans.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Breslauer Straße,Bad Schwalbach,Germany

4 comments:

doodlingdebbie said...

Very nice pages. I just love to see how creative people can be with their scrapbooking pages. You have done an excellent job.

I would like to invite you to come and share your talents with a new group called Silhouette Plus. It is for Silhouette users, Crafters, Scrapbookers and people who want to hang out and have some fun with ladies who have creativity in common.

Here is the link if you would like to visit.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Silhouette_Plus/index.php?act=idx

Shawna said...

I love your pages Michelle. I have been scrapbooking for almost 12 years and I always keep my pages simple because I want my photos to be the focus. I am new to the silhouette and can't wait to begin incorporating some cuts into my next few layouts. Keep those pages coming!

Nicki said...

Hey Michelle

Posted a bit back about living in No VA, just above Alexandria. I just found out from a friend that Old Town Alexandria has a paper store, the Paper Source. I don't think that it is a 'scrapbook" store per se, but you should be able to get the basics. They sell Silhouette there, so it can't be that bad. Good luck with the interview.

Nicki said...

oops forgot to leave you the website.
http://www.paper-source.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts and comments.