Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Status and more finished pages

Well, we have not heard a peep about the position that Dave interviewed for. So I am not holding out much hope. It would have been nice to have been at least told that he was not picked for the position. But we have not heard a word.
Here is another set of scrapbook pages that I finished.






This is a information page I put together about all the next pages. It is of a trip that hubby and I took to Rudisheim, Germany. It has a bit about the history of the area and where it is located. I cut the house out using a design from the silhouette library. The paper and the word memories are from the blue awning set of papers.


























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Breslauer Straße,Bad Schwalbach,Germany

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts and comments.