Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas tree lights

Ugh!!! I just spent an hour and a half fiddling with the lights for the tree. I could not figure out how to get a closed loop of lights wrapped around the darn tree. I had them wrapped around me, the tree, the dogs and anything else that got in my way. I kept thinking of the cartoons where the dad is trying to light the tree and ends up in a tangle!!! lol Plus the tree is 7' tall!!! I could not reach the top. I will have to wait till Dave gets home from work to figure out the tree.
Guess I will go and work on some scrap stuff. THAT I can do. ha ha


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Breslauer Straße,Bad Schwalbach,Germany

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Michelle,
LOL.. I have been there & done that so many times. Doing the tree lights is the one thing I don't like about the Holidays.
Hugs
Stacy

De said...

Big trees are space and age wise beyond me now.... there is something cute (and challenging) about a little tree....tabletop size lol

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts and comments.