Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Time

Dang! It is hard to believe that it is the 1st of December. What the heck happened to the year? Seems that it was just summer a couple of weeks ago and BOOM we are in Winter and looking at years end. I have really missed my boys this year. This was a year of sadness and a few laughs. I lost someone precious to me. But it also enabled me to realize that I do have a great family.

I started getting out and assembling all my Christmas decorations. Dave helped me to put the tree together and pull down a few Christmas boxes. Now I plan on decorating the tree and getting everything else set up. This is my favorite time of the year. Just sitting here looking at my Christmas decoration boxes, some of them have 2,3 and sometimes 4 moving stickers on them. They have followed me around the world and back!

We usually are the ones to supply stocking stuffers for my mother in law and kids back in the states. We are so behind on that. I need to scrounge the house to see what I have that I can use to at least fill my MIL's stocking. We will send money to each of the boys to get each other stocking stuffers.

I am going to find some time to do some crafting today. I was too busy yesterday cleaning, doing laundry, and addressing Christmas cards. Not sure what I will work on but I will try to find sone time to play down there. I might play with my new corner punches from Kreaxions. Found them at the Christmas market we went to this past weekend.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Breslauer Straße,Bad Schwalbach,Germany

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts and comments.