Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, November 29, 2010

Good afternoon

I spent the day watching it snow. I bet we have 5" on the ground. Both hubby and I have been out twice sweeping and shoveling the walkway and 20 stairs!!! Ugh... And it is still snowing. Supposed to snow all week here.
I had to get up early this morning and go in with Dave. Piper had to go into the groomers and get cleaned up. He really needed it. I sat in the car for about a hour and a half waiting for the bookstore and the px to open. I picked up a couple of new Photoshop magazines in the bookstore. I then wandered into the px and found Dave a Christmas present. He has been collecting Mickey Mouse stuff for years. I found a Jim Shore Mickey Mouse carving for him.
I also worked in my scrap room and made a couple of scrapbook pages. They were taken as we were moving out of Hawaii and visited Diamond Head. I used the Imagine and my storybook cartridge to cut out the text. I also used Paper Doll Dress Up for the people and the palm tree and island.









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Breslauer Straße,Bad Schwalbach,Germany

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts and comments.