Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, November 15, 2010

It finally arrived!!!

Yippie!!!! I finally received my Imagine after a two month wait!!! I have it all set up and hopefully ready to use tomorrow. But I need to finish the 3 Christmas cards I was working on today but did not get finished. haha I am soooo pleased to finally get my toy. I also recieved the two new mats for my silhouette. Now I need to watch all the YouTube videos I can find for it.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Michelle,
Congrats on your Imagine, can't wait to see what you make with it
Stacy

ibecircled.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations On your imagine Arrival and Hope that you enjoy it!!! Let's see some creations now!!!
Ilovetonkinese2athotmaildotcom
Rexann

BUZZY BEE DESIGNS and GRAPHICS said...

Have FUN Thanks for a change to win your blog candy
Rebecca Minor
buzzybeedesigns AT yahooDOT com

De said...

I bet you are "over the moon". Have fun!
Cheers
De

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts and comments.