Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Frustrated

I am so frustrated!!! I spent a good part of the day trying to figure out why my post your comments button is not showing up at the bottom of each post. I know some HTML coding but only enough to get myself into trouble!!! I was ready to toss the whole pc out the window. grrrr
But, I did get all my cards stamped and heat embossed on the inside. I also managed to assemble about half of them. I do not have any new cards or layouts to post today. But maybe tomorrow I will. Have a good evening.

Well I just looked and that button is there. Yippie!!! Now I can also post that I will have a surprise to post here tomorrow. So keep your eyes peeled.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts and comments.