Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, November 5, 2010

Busy

I have been busy today. I managed to get all the laundry done. I also cut out all the pieces for my Christmas cards. That means I cut out 20 of everything!!! That took nearly all day. Plus I wore out my mat for the silhouette. Thank goodness I have a couple more ordered. I have been using that one for over a year!!!!
I also managed to get a few cards made.



Recipe: generic card blank
Purple stardream paper
Cut file: Paperthreads
Pearls: Prima
Yellow Stickles



Recipe: generic blank card form
Yellow stardream paper
Pink flower: my stash
Colored balls: Martha Stewart Micro Glass Beads

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Breslauer Straße,Bad Schwalbach,Germany

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts and comments.