Hey it is snowing!!! Our first snowfall of the season. Well, it is just a wintery mix. But it does have snowflakes mixed in with it. It will not stick there ground is too wet. Just had to announce it. hahaha
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Art Impressions and Simon Says Stamp Stamptember collaboration Pumpkin
Queens!!
-
Hello AI Fans!
It's a super exciting time of the year for Art Impressions fans! Art
Impressions created an exclusive set for Simon Says Stamp's famous ...
3 hours ago

" border="0" />







2 comments:
We had our first snow Sunday. It snowed again Monday. Our schools have been closed for two days. WA USA. I am from BC Canada and ours schools never closed due to snow. They add missed days to the end of the year. :(
I love the snow!
I do to!!! It was snowing so hard this afternoon, the flakes were nearly 2" across!!! It started to stick but it is all gone by this evening. But we should be getting more.
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your thoughts and comments.