Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hello

Hey there, it has been a few days since I last posted. I haven playing with my new Imagine. I have had a blast! It sure is a neat machine. I know I will enjoy playing with my Ecraft when they get the software updated. That is supposed to happen this Friday. I hope so. I have a few new cards that I have made that I will post pics of tomorrow. I want to hook my gypsy up to my imagine but I have no idea what the cable ends look like so I can do that. Lol Can anyone help me?
I ordered the old version of YourStory. I wanted something that would laminate and bind books. I want to make some cookbooks for family. I also ordered the scorpal and scorbuddy.
What has everyone else been working on? I would love to work on some other kinds of paper crafts but I do not know what I would do with it once I am done. I do not have any friends local here and family is all back in the US. I am not having a pity party, I just have no idea what I would do with it. lol
It is getting chilly here. Snow is in the forecast in 4 days. But I doubt that we will see any yet.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Breslauer Straße,Bad Schwalbach,Germany

4 comments:

ibecircled.blogspot.com said...

Hi there! I wish I could help you with the cord situation, but I do not have an Imagine....Sorry! I have been working on getting some cards done and I am part of a christmas stocking stuffer swap on the cricut circle message Board, Having fun shopping!! You know that if you like to make things and don't have anyone to share with, the nursing homes and retirement homes love getting home made things. Just a suggestion. Our weather man has been saying that we might get some this week-end But I really don't think it will happen, maybe in the mountains near by! Hope you have fun with your new Imagine and really would like you to share some of your creations!!!
ilovetonkinese2athotmaildotcom
http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
Rexann

Michelle said...

I would do that but everyone here only speaks GERMAN. How dare they! hahaha
I found the cable now I have another headache. I will post about that. haha

BUZZY BEE DESIGNS and GRAPHICS said...

sounds like you are have FUN. Thanks for a change to win your blog candy
Rebecca Minor
buzzybeedesigns AT yahooDOT com

De said...

It will all be worth it in the long run. I don't have an Imagine, so have no idea.
Cheers
De

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts and comments.