Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cards

Good evening. I hope everyone's weekend is going as planned. I managed to get a few things done these past few days. I had a dr.s appt on Friday to pick up a prescription. After that I had an appointment for a hair cut and root touch up. I had it cut in a new style. It is a short bob that is stacked in the back and in the front there are whispy bits each side. It looks really cute. We then went shopping to pick up my niece's christmas gifts. I got the two eldest girls a Barbie doll and a couple of cute outfits, the youngest I got her a really cute baby doll. I am going to get the two boys a gift card each as I have no idea what to get them. I did not get any crafting done that night though.
Today, I managed to get a couple loads of laundry done. I also got a couple of cute cards done. I will post photos of them later tonight. I also ordered a few things I had been looking at for a while. I did a search and found a YourStory bundle priced pretty good. I bought it at a site that is called www.webstore.com I paid $40.00 for the whole bundle. thought that was pretty good. I also got a bunch of scor pal products. I think that will be all my shopping for a while. haha


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts and comments.