Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ecraft

Well after spending the day trying to figure out the new cutter and software, I think I might have it figured out. I wasted a ton of paper trying to figure out the settings. I found that most papers need a cardstock stabilizer. I hope when they send out the new update later this month it will clear up a lot of the problems that the cutting software has. I managed to cut a few cards with some thin paper. I want to they to see if it will cut my star dream card stock. None of my other cutters has been able to. It is so thick. But it is only 8 1/2 x11 size paper. I am not sure if the ecraft can cut that. I think it can I just need to figure it out.

I just got a few pics of my nieces in their Halloween costumes. They all went as southern belles. They were so adorable. I will include some pics of them.



This Chloe...she is my biological niece. She is such a sweetheart.



This is Haley. She is my brother's girlfriend's oldest daughter.



And this is Chessa the youngest girl.
They are all super cute!!! Can you tell I am a proud Aunty???? Haha


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Breslauer Straße,Bad Schwalbach,Germany

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts and comments.