Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cards worked on

I was yet again trying to figure out how to work with my ecraft. I thought that I had it yesterday. But started trying to cut stuff out and it started to tear the paper again. I am not going to give up with it yet. Haha I am seriously hoping that the new update with the software will help out with a lot of my problems.
I then went back to using my baby bug and the new make the cut software. I cut out a few really neat cards with files I had bought from www.paperthreads.com Their prices are pretty good. And the files seem to be clean and easy to cut. I also surfed the net for Simeon more different .svg files to buy. I found a bunch on several different sites. I will post their addresses in the next day or so.
I also finally broke down and paid for a six month subscription to the new Cricut magazine put out by
Here are some cards that I have been working on the past few days. I will try to list the recipe for each one.






Recipe: Background Paper: Die Cuts With A View Winter Glitter Stack
Stickers: my stash
Border Punch : Martha Stewart







Recipe: purple background paper - stardream
Patterned paper - my stash
Stickers - my stash







Recipe - purple cardstock - stardream
Blue cardstock - my stash cut with my silhouette
Stickers - dragonfly my stash sentiments - Sticker King







Recipe:
Yellow Cardstock my stash
Purple paper - stardream
Pink paper - stardream
Dragon - cut file from www.myscrapchick.com
Ink - Momento
Pearls - Prima







Recipe: pink card stock - starddream
Striped paper - my stash
Nestability die
Fairy Godmother - www.myscrapchick.com
Stickers - my stash







Recipe: purple and green card stock -
Die cuts - files from Lettering Delights
Gems - Prima







Recipe: Pink and White cardstock - stardream
Gems- Prima
Sticker- my stash

If anyone has any questions please email me at merkger04@yahoo.com

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Breslauer Straße,Bad Schwalbach,Germany

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts and comments.