Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Relaxing

Good Evening. I am finally sitting down after a busy weekend. We got up this weekend and took the car down to the car wash, to wash off all the salts that they put on the roads in the winter. We drove back home in a block of ice!!! haha The water froze on the car after we washed it. We then went to a Christmas market in Limburg. It was a small market very nicely put together. We had a great day. I had currywurst and French fries there for lunch. I was kicking myself all day though. I forgot to put my memory card in my camera. I have never done that before. It is usually my husband who does that. I managed to pick up a few stocking stuffers while there. I also found some red and green cardstock in a store called Kardstadt.

Dave dropped the packages into the mail on Friday. We spent $160.00 on shipping for all of them!!!!!

Today I cleaned house most of the day. Tonight I made hamburger stew for dinner. It was really good.

We have a lot to do this week to get ready for our trip to Garmisch on Saturday. Wednesday I have an appointment to get my nails done. I am also going to stop by the sports store on base and see if they have any base layer pants and socks. I do not have any and would like some to wear while up there. Thursday I have to make sure all the laundry is done. Friday I need to pack. I hope our new suitcases are here by then. We also have to drop the dogs off at the kennel. Then I want to pack the car that night so Saturday we are not running around like chickens with our heads cut off!!! haha. I need to assemble all my camera gear and my net book, so I can download my pics to it. I will also take my iPad.

I am posting a couple of pics from the Christmas market on Saturday.



It was really cold. I sure look like the pilsbury dough girl!!!! haha




I really like Limburg as it still has the old timber style buildings in the old town section. They are all leaning this way and that.






This is the old original church. It is sooo pretty.








Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Breslauer Straße,Bad Schwalbach,Germany

1 comments:

De said...

It looks lovely!
Cheers
De

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts and comments.