Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

New Layout

Good Evening. I hope everyone is ready for Christmas. I think I have all my shopping done for hubby. I just need to make a trip down to the post office on Friday as both of us are waiting on a gift for each other.
Here are a couple pictures of me at the top of Zugspitze in Garmisch, Germany. It was white out conditions the day we went up there. I was a little bit disappointed that we did not get the great views but I still had a blast! I love winter.







I also worked on a couple of scrapbook pages while being snowed in here. We have had sooo much snow here this past week. One day we woke up to a foot and a half of it on top of what was there.
Here are a couple of pics of that at my house.







Here are the pictures of the pages I worked on





They are of a couple of photos I took the first time we lived here in Germany. I loved the door. It made me think of a hobbit door.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Breslauer Straße,Bad Schwalbach,Germany

1 comments:

Vicki L said...

I love the door picture! Nice blog, I'll be back!

Vicki L

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts and comments.