Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, December 16, 2010

garmisch/home

Wow! It has been snowing here all day yesterday and it is still snowing this morning!!!! Heavy!
I am up early because we are doing a trip to the swarovski crystal house today. Need to be ready by 8:30.
I had a great time yesterday going up to the zugspitze.
-----------------------
I never had a chance to finish that post while up in Garmisch. I will post more about it later and add a bunch of photos.
I just wanted to post a card I made today. I used my imagine for all of it except the text. Think it turned out really cute.







Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Kreuzeckbahnstraße,Garmisch-Partenkirchen,Germany

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts and comments.