Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Castle Pics and mail haul

Here are a couple of photos that I took the other day on our ride along the Rhine river. It is a famous area for all kinds of castles. It is a really pretty area.










Here are photos of my mail haul today. I got in all my smash book stuff!!!! I also got a box of K&company supplies. I love their Abrinna(sp) line and the watercolor line. The colors are really bright. Some of my favorite colors are in that line. I just need to figure out what to make with all that stuff. Any suggestions???? Haha









I will sit down tomorrow and pull out all my souvenirs and stuff I have been saving to put into a scrapbook.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts and comments.