Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Packing

Well, I have started to pack up and organize my scrap room. I am not sure if I am going to have go. Between you, me and the wall; I think I am going to have to. I do not want to have to go back early but someone has to take care of the house. It can not sit empty for a long period of time. I just made an appointment for the dogs to get their rabies shots up to date. They will have to come with me. I think I get 500 lbs of stuff I can bring with me. I was packing a bunch of my scrapstuff up so I will have something to do while out there. I am trying to also sort out linens, and a few pieces of furniture to take as well. We have our bedroom suite in storage along with all the appliances, and yard tools. So I will have to arrange to have that delivered when I get out there. I will also have to look for a car when I get there. But I will only have about $5000 to spend on one. I am going to have use the inheritance I get from my Grandad to get that and give up on getting a iMac. :-( I will also have to look for work when I get there. This is not going to be very fun. It would be the first Christmas I have spent away from Dave since we got married. 


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts and comments.