Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, June 18, 2011

New Cards

Here are a few new cards that I have been working on. I hope you like them. The first one is a sympathy card I made for a fiends who's mother just died. I used my Imagine and the French Manor cart to cut out the bird and the branch. The pink flower is by Prima and I colored it using my Cherry Blossom glimmer mist.








The bird cage was cut using my Imagine and a Cricut cart. Not sure which one though. lol The flowers are Prima. The paper is from a paper pack is from Craftworkcards and it is the botanical collection. It is from England.




I love the colors of this one. The butterfly is by Jolees.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Breslauer Straße,Bad Schwalbach,Germany

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts and comments.