Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Feeling Blue

Just been sitting here thinking that we have never had friends close enough to give us any birthday parties or anniversary parties. :-( Just feeling kinda lonely today. Our 25th anniversary is the 22nd and we do not know anyone here to invite over so we could have a party to celebrate. It has been like that all my life. I guess I am not very friendly or something. This is what comes from being on the move so often. I have never been invited to any parties. I have tons of scrapbook supplies that I would love to be able to share with friends. The closest friends I have are old high school friends and they are not all that close. The only person I really talk to often is my Mom. I try to call her every other day. Just feeling kinda sad today. I guess most people do not like me. I would love to have a close girlfriend that I can share giggles and laughs or even tears with. It comes from not liking going out and trying to make friends because I do not like rejection so it is a catch 22. I am just afraid people will not like me. I just want to get back to the US so at least I can be in the same country as my old high school friends and can call them with out waking them up in the middle of the night.
If I died do I have anyone besides Dave and my mother who would care? I slowly realize this as I sit here with tears slowly slipping down my face. No, I do not have anyone who would. I do not think that even my kids would. I am just tired of being alone.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comments:

thekolbes said...

Awwww HUGS you have us blog friends. Try to find a local scrapbooking group and meet some ladies. You shouldn't worry about what others think just be YOU and the rest happens. I moved 9 months ago and don't really know anyone so I feel for you and know how lonely it can get
HUGS
Trish

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts and comments.