Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, October 9, 2009

Cricut and laziness!

Well...I finally heard back about my cricut! They are sending me another new one!!! Yippiee!! It is in the mail right now and I hope to have it once I get back from my trip to Az. Not looking forward to the longggg flights! I hate flying by myself! But hey guess I have to look at this as an adventure! LOL What kind of trouble can I get into by myself??? LOL Probably LOTS! Looking forward to seeing the kids and the dogs. That will be really nice. I need to pick up some packages of gummies to take back with me for them.
There is a job fair on base today. Dave helped me work on my resume and we are going up there to see if I can find some work. I am starting to go a little stir crazy. Since I do not have a car I am stuck at the house allllll day long. And I have not been out of the house in over a week! Yuck!
I have been just too lazy to do any scrappin lately. I really want to but it just seems like too much effort to actually get started. But I know once I get going I will have fun. I am just too lazy to get my butt in gear and get started.
Woke up to thick fog this morning! It is still kinda hazy out there right now. I really like fall. The leaves around here changes so many different kinds of colors. It is the last bright colors before the whites and greys of winter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts and comments.