Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Desktop PC

Yippie!!! I am back up and running on my desktop pc!!! Hubby took it in to get the new power supply installed yesterday! Thank god I ONLY blew up the power supply and not the whole darn unit! hahahaha
I was working on a bunch of cards yesterday. I print graphics and sentimates on the inside of the card before working on the outside of it and my darn printer ran out of ink! It is a Canon printer and the base PX does nto carry Canon ink. So I am without ink till I fly to the US on the 13th. Guess that also goes on my shopping list that I am taking with me! LOL
At least I got 7 cards printed out...so I have that to work on before I fly out. Just need to figure out how I am going to decorate them. :-)
The mailman (my husband) came yesterday and brought a bunch of packages that I had ordered. I got a bunch of new pants and tops that I bought online at some sites clearance sales! Pretty colors! Just need to figure out what I am going to be packing with me to AZ. Checked the temps and it is still in the 80s there. So....guess it will be summer stuff! And I am sitting here wearing cords, a tshirt and a thick sweater! LOL
Did not hear back from Cricut yesterday about my baby. I will have to give them a call later today when they open to see what is going on. Hope it will be good news. Hope the saying no news is good news! LOL

1 comments:

Pixiecatt said...

CHEEER!!!!!!!! Now if only mine wo9uld fix our hub so I can use my main puter.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts and comments.