Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, January 20, 2011

computer

Grrrrrrr....my desktop pc is dying. The card reader does not work anymore. One of my memory sticks is dead and the hard drive is acting screwy. I can not upload photos of any of my projects cause it will not read the card I take out of my computer. Wahhhh..... I have a few new projects to show you as well. I have been working on a bunch of new cards. I forgot to send my Dad a card for his bday. And he only received one card from anyone. So I sat and made him four different cards and put one in the mail each day this week. I felt so bad for him. They turned out really cute. So I took a couple of pics of them. Plus I had been working on some cards for a card swap I am in so I wanted to show everyone what I made.
All our snow had disappeared completely finally. I even had the doors and windows open this past weekend, it was so nice. But it started snowing again yesterday afternoon and last night. We did not get much but everything is back to being all white and frosty. lol Guess we are not having a early spring. :-( lol


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Breslauer Straße,Bad Schwalbach,Germany

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts and comments.