Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Digital Scrap pages

I know I have been a bad girl. I have not posted in a while. But I finally have a few projects done and can show you.
Here is a 3 page digital scrapbook to show you.
This is of a christmas market in Rothenburg ab de Tauber, Germany.






We finally got rid of our 2' of snow. All that is left is a few small, dirty piles of ice. It is now raining and grey. Ick!
I finally got around to buying a copy of Paintshop Pro 9. It is a neat program. I have lots to learn. Been watching a bunch of youtube videos on it. I also just ordered a OTT light. I hope if I plug it into a transformer I can it over here. This room is lighted horribly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts and comments.