Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Points

I have been shopping thru a site called my points to try and get a bunch of gift cards to help offset the cost of a new pc. I think the new pc I am looking at buying will cost around $700. I have enough points saved up right now to get a gift certificate for $50.00 And I have about $250.00 in cash saved up as well. So I am nearly halfway there. But I will continue to do any of my online shopping thru there to try to get more gift certificates. How ever much I can get will help.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Breslauer Straße,Bad Schwalbach,Germany

1 comments:

Stacy said...

Michelle,
Hopefully you will get a new pc soon.. My laptop just crashed and I had to restore the whole thing. What a pain in the you know what.
Hugs
Stacy

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts and comments.